Jan 19th/ 2009

Hi Everyone,

Will be moving all content over to Brodie Beta dot com as
its recently become unreasonable to maintain two blogs in addition to all my microblogging and social networks.
Add me to Twitter or check out my life stream at FriendFeed

Brodie Beta
@iphonegirl

Sunday, August 17, 2008

GPS TRACKER


So Very impressed by the GPS tracker iphone app!
Very accurate and almost scary.

Today I watched a "live" trip across the city via the Insta Mapper site
Your iphone (you) are viewed as a moving red dot on the map. Watch as it maps your location down streets, stops at red lights and all while clocking the speed of your car.

In hybrid mode I was able to see the car pull into the
parking lot on destination. That really made me hot!

Install the GPS tracker app and begin your destination.
Your progress is watched on a map ( hybrid or satallite)
from the Insta Mapper website ( free account ).
Input the "code" you receive with the free Insta Mapper account and input this "code " into GPS Tracker app on iphone.
As apps cannot yet run in the background so you will need to keep the app open while traveling.

iphone girl :P

To get updates please follow me here-

www.Twitter/iphonegirl

No comments: