Jan 19th/ 2009

Hi Everyone,

Will be moving all content over to Brodie Beta dot com as
its recently become unreasonable to maintain two blogs in addition to all my microblogging and social networks.
Add me to Twitter or check out my life stream at FriendFeed

Brodie Beta
@iphonegirl

Sunday, December 14, 2008

iPhone Game App Reviews


Just posted a review of two fun game apps for the iPhone and iPod touch. The Price is Right and Million Dollar Password.

The Price is Right is one of my all time favorite game shows from the 70's, and I was also a huge fan of the PC version of the game.
The iPhone app does not disappoint!

Check out the game reviews at my site Brodie Beta dot com.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

www.gambiteras.blogspot.com
FREE PHOTOS GIRLS AMATEUR

Anonymous said...

WWW.GAMBITERAS.BLOGSPOT.COM